Monday, August 30, 2010

Daejeon, My New Home





Daejeon is pretty central
in South Korea, making it a good place to explore the rest of the country from.




This is the view from my aprtment.
                                               
Daejeon is the 5th largest metropolitan area in SK with 1.5 million inhabitants. Though it was originally my 3rd choice, I am very happy that I was placed here. I think that a city any larger or more populated than this would be completely overwhelming. My apartment is right on the subway line and, as you can see from the picture, I am not very far from downtown. I will be able to get around town and explore quite easily. Here are some more Daejeon stats from Wikipedia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,

    Sooo glad you have started a blog! I look forward to following your adventures!

    Love and hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to visit! I am going to come for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete